With loving care, wraps can last up to a year!
- Gently hand wash with cool water and mild dish soap, then air dry.
- Keep away from heat, including hot water
- You can replenish your wrap with your own beeswax! Simply lay it on a baking tray, grate fresh beeswax over it and place in oven at 185°F until melted.
We hope you will love our earth friendly product!
Here is how they work best.
- For first use, wraps will be stiff. To soften and activate, roll in to ball once or twice then spread out.
- Seal wraps around bowls, cups or to itself using the warmth of your hands.
- Fold wraps into envelopes or cups to store and can also be used to serve food!
- Not recommended for use with raw meat or greasy foods.
- Do not use as cutting board.
$22.30 Regular Price
- 5 Pack - 1 small 7"x7", 3 medium 10"x10", 1 large 13"x13"
- Natural alternative to one use plastic
- Premium quality - will stick with no smell or crumbling/cracking of inferior products.
- Ethically sourced environmentally sustainable materials
- Water proof, locks in moisture
- Plastic free
- Anti - bacterial